FuelX and PowerTRONIC is built to last: all leads and connectors are protected against reverse voltage, short circuits and mechanical shocks. Only high-quality components have been used, and the epoxy layer construction gives extreme protection to the internal parts from shocks, vibrations and water. To ensure trouble-free operation from the start, all units have been extensively tested. For this reason, please make sure you follow the installation steps properly and refer to the troubleshooting guide if you encounter a problem.
FuelX is covered by a 24 months replacement warranty from the date of purchase. FuelX Handlebar Map Switch comes with 6 months warranty.
PowerTRONIC is covered by a 12 months replacement warranty from the date of purchase. PowerTRONIC Handlebar Map Switch comes with 6 months warranty. PowerTRONIC Quickshifter comes with no warranty unless manufacturing defeat and dead on arrival
- The warranty is for the product workmanship only from the date of purchase.
- Claims are applicable only with a valid invoice (including product name, dealer’s name) along with this warranty card.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before proceeding with the installation. To be installed by professionals
The warranty will not be applicable if –
- The serial number on the product and the warranty card have been lost altered and made illegible.
- The product or any component has been tampered with or found any self-repair attempts.
- The product has been improperly installed.
- Warranty will be applicable to the first/orginal owner, warranty will not be transferred to subsequent owners.
- Failure or damage is due to external events such as accidents, fire, natural calamities, civil unrest, wrong voltage, etc.
- Physical damage, water damage and damage due to external events.
- The product is meant for closed-circuit use, the warranty will be void automatically in case of street use.
- The warranty does not apply to the engine or any other accessories.
- The warranty does not cover product software, firmware, and calibration upgrades.
- The warranty does not cover periodic maintenance or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- In case of a manufacturing defect, the company will be the sole decision-maker.
- Warranty is not valid, unless, duly filled and stamped by the dealer.
- Any product spare parts replaced during the warranty period becomes property of Race Dynamics.
- Race Dynamics is not responsible for the loss of property, vehicle, and life.
- Please note all states and union territories have their own laws and rules for adhering to road speed for vehicles. Vehicles found to be traveling more than specified road speed attract penalties/fines/confiscations/impounding of the vehicle.
- The customer fully understands, comprehends, and has taken conscious decisions regarding the product that has been installed in the vehicle.
- The customer will not hold legal or otherwise Race Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd./Dealer/Distributor responsible in any way whatsoever if pulled up/penalized by law authorities for any infringement of the law.
- Any disputes out of this which cannot be amicably settled between the parties, such cases will be referred to courts of Bangalore jurisdiction only.